UK Fostering is currently recruiting foster carers in Hammersmith & Fulham. If you have at least one spare bedroom in your house, and the time, love and motivation to care for a child, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Becoming a foster carer in Hammersmith & Fulham requires a person to have certain traits, such as perseverance, dedication and compassion. UK Fostering has a team of child care experts and professionals who support and guide our carers very step of the way, enabling you to put your skills to use and make a real difference to a child’s life.
Fostering at Hammersmith &Fulham
Some of the types of fostering placement at UK Fostering include:
- Emergency placements – when a child is placed with you on the same day they come in to care
- Short-term and bridging placements – a foster placement which can last anything up to 6 months
- Long-term placements – placement which can last until a child reaches independence
- Parent and child placements – for young adults and teenagers who have become parents and need support and guidance
- Special needs and disability
- Respite foster care – provided to give parents or carers a break or offer additional support
- Remand placements – for children and young people who have youth offending team involvement
Choose UK Fostering
At UK Fostering, we believe that foster carers are the foundation of our service. Evidence shows the direct correlation between the level and quality of support foster carers receive, and the stability of placements. With this always in mind, we take pride in the excellent levels of support we provide, from regular home visits and phone calls, to the extensive training courses we offer each year. Get in touch to find out more about becoming part of UK Fostering.