We are looking for a qualified, dedicated and dependable Supervising Social Worker. The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children. We have offices in the North West, South East, Midlands and the North East and are looking to recruit a social worker for our office in the North East. Your caseload will be primarily focused in the South of the region and cover Sunderland, Hartlepool & Redcar etc; you will be based in the Sunderland Office.
Fostering experience and use of a car are essential to the role.
We work hard to achieve positive and sustainable changes in children’s lives and support our foster families to a very high standard. The successful applicant has a passion for children and young people, excellent organisational skills, is able to meet deadlines and has excellent communication skills.
The job description includes the following aspects:
• Supporting a case load of foster carers (12-15)
• Supporting the recruitment process of new foster families;
• Quality Assurance aspects relating to various areas of the agency;
• Conducting audits and ensuring statutory requirements are met at all times;
• Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects;
• Participation in delivering of training for foster carers;
• Completion of Form F Assessments
• Flexible working and out of hours support to carers.
• Essential that you have access to car; and
• Have the right to work within the UK or appropriate visa Benefits:
• 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 with length of service
• Access to BUPA
• Wonderful team of people, with lots of inter-company support & training
UK Fostering is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to safer recruitment practices. If you would like to be part of our team, please get in contact with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Reference ID: Manchester
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
To apply – Please send us your latest CV in email to [email protected]