Call me back

Don't have time to chat now? Give us your contact details and we will get you back when it's suitable for you.


kids zone contact

Helpful contact
Want more Advice about being in care?
Check out these websites!
Gives useful information like rights, your education, health care for children and young people in care.
Children Act 1989
This is what the law says and is the ultimate guide to what your rights are.
National Youth Advocacy Service
Provides information, advice, advocacy and legal representation to children and young people up to the age of 25
Office for the Children’s Rights Director
This is a funky website with lots of info about your rights!
Voice is a national charity that works with young people to speak up for them and support them in getting improvements to their lives
The Who Cares Trust Who Cares Trust is a national charity working to improve the lives for children and young people in care. They produce a magazine and give lots of useful info.
The Children’s Society
The Children’s Society website has a section ‘For Children’ to allow you to have your say.

Want Advice, Information, Support?
0800 1111
24 hour helpline for young people in trouble or danger.
08457 90 90 90
Samaritans provides confidential support, 24 hours a day for people having feelings of distress or despair.
Confidential information and advice for young people with links to your nearest Brook centre.
Refugee Council
Unaccompanied minors will find this website very useful. The Refugee Council has a range of projects for asylum seekers and produces information in different languages.
The website that helps you to help yourself – how to cope with common problems as well as using your strengths.
Youth Access
Youth Access is the national membership association for young people’s information advice, counselling and support.
Youth Net
First charity available only online! Provides guidance, advice and support to young people.

Disability Information
Contact a family
For families and carers with disabled children.
Information and advice on learning disability, housing, education, employment and leisure.
National Children’s Bureau
The National Children’s Bureau has a project for disabled children’s rights to be heard ‘Making Ourselves Heard’.
People First
Advice, information and advocacy service for people with learning disabilities.
0808 808 0123
Useful information for deaf and hard of hearing people.
The Children’s Society
The Children’s Society has a project for promoting advocacy with and for young people with a disability.
The National Autistic Society
0845 070 4004
For information, advice and support on autism.

Food Standards Agency
Information and tips on healthy eating, whatever your age.
Mental health
Information on children’s mental health.

NHS 111
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained advisor, supported by healthcare professionals. You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation.

No Panic
No panic information and confidential help for phobia’s and anxiety disorders.
Royal College of Psychiatrists
Lots of useful information for young people about mental health.
Surgery Door
Information on lots of different medical conditions and advice on healthy living.
IMOKTA is an online lifestyle website for 14 to 19 year olds. There’s lots of cool stuff on it, like games, wallpaper, film and music reviews! The issues section has cartoon animations in real life situations, and shows you how to stay safe. Have fun!
Need2Know is the new portal for 13- to 19-years-olds. It provides a ‘first-stop-shop’ for everything in life, covering areas of life such as health, relationships, law, money, and travel.
Alcohol Concern
Information about alcohol use and links to local services.
Information on drugs, the law, drug policy and latest research and policies.
Talk to Frank
0800 917 8765

Help and Advice
Here are some of the organisations that can help people children and young people with their problems.

Voice (Providing advocacy services)
320 City Road,
London, EC1V 2NZ
Email: [email protected]
Freephone: 0808 8005792

You can contact Ofsted
Ofsted Chief Inspector
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
M1 2WD
Tel: 0300 123 1231 email: [email protected]

Children’s Legal Centre

01206 873 820
University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ
Gives expert advice to young people and has lots of useful (and free!) leaflets.

0800 1111 Free, 24 hours a day
0800 844 444 children in care line
Freepost 1111, N1 0BR
Offers a confidential “helpline” if you are worried or frightened or just need someone to talk to.

NSPCC Child Protection Line
0808 800 5000 Free, 24 hours a day

020 7773 3300
2 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W ODH
Kidscape works to prevent bullying. They also produce leaflets for children

“Who Cares”? linkline
Freephone 0500 564 570
For young people currently looked after or who have left care.
Open Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

The Children’s Society
0207 639 1466
91 Queen’s Road, Peckham, London SE15 2EZ

Call Us Now 0345 222 0518 or Request a Call Back

Our Blogs

  • A Day In The Life Of A Foster Carer Recruitment Officer – Covid, One Year On

    It was around this time last year when I last wrote about how we had just started to Read More


  • Why I foster Parent & Child – A Foster Carer’s View

    What first attracted me to P&C placements was the fact that I had successfully grown up my 5 Read More


  • Kids, Fostering & Pets

    I love pets and so do lots of others, so much so that a whole month (plus some Read More